Results of the Community and Family Support System Survey
The DD Council’s 2011 surveys conducted on the CFS program resulted in a dramatically high overall response rate of 46%. The response rate alone shows how important the CFS program is for its recipients. Based on results from the survey, it is clear that the CFS program is vital for Louisiana families.
Please click below to view the survey results.
- Summary of Full Report
- Full Report on OCDD and OBH Community and Family Supports (CFS) Survey
- OCDD Cash Subsidy Survey Report
- OCDD Individual and Family Support (IFS) Survey Report
- OBH Cash Subsidy Survey Report
- OBH Consumer Care Resources (CCR) Survey Report