The Louisiana Developmental Disabilities Council’s 2021 Legislative Advocacy Agenda will be shared across the state at virtual LaCAN Regional Roundtables. Individuals with disabilities, family members and advocates are encouraged to attend to learn more about the advocacy agenda and how to get involved in the Council’s other advocacy opportunities like legislative visits, yellow shirt days and public testimony.
Take advantage of this incredible opportunity to receive valuable information about advocacy and connect with your regional legislators virtually.
Date, times and registration information are listed below.
Regional Legislative Roundtable Meetings
- Region 1 & 10: Jefferson, Orleans, Plaquemines, & St. Bernard Parishes
- Region 2: Ascension, East Baton Rouge, East Feliciana, Iberville, Pointe Coupee, West Baton Rouge, & West Feliciana Parishes
- Region 3: Assumption, Lafourche, St. James, St. John, Terrebonne, St. Charles, & St. Mary Parishes
- Region 4: Acadia, Evangeline, Iberia, Lafayette, St. Martin, & Vermilion Parishes
- Region 5: Allen, Beauregard, Calcasieu, Jefferson Davis, & Cameron Parishes
- Region 6: Avoyelles, Concordia, Catahoula, Grant, LaSalle, Rapides, Vernon, & Winn Parishes
Region 7: Bienville, Bossier, Caddo, DeSoto, Natchitoches, Red River, Claiborne, Sabine, & Webster Parishes
318.560.3629 / 877.226.4541
- Region 8: Caldwell, East Carroll, Franklin, Jackson, Lincoln, Madison, Morehouse, Ouachita, Richland, Tensas, Union, & West Carroll Parishes
- Region 9: Livingston, St. Tammany, St. Helena, Tangipahoa, & Washington Parishes