Promotion of the Partners in Policymaking program is year around. Recruitment for the next Partners class begins the summer before each new session.
The deadline for applications to be submitted, September 30th,
will NOT be extended.
Adobe is necessary to open the PDF version of the Partners in Policymaking application. Download a copy of Adobe Reader from the link below.
Click HERE for the Word version of the Partners in Policymaking application to fill out by typing directly into the form. Remember to SAVE the form to your computer first (select “Save as” when prompted). See the instructions below.
Click HERE electronically fill out the Partners in Policymaking application.
Instructions for completing the application:
- Save the application form first: Use “Save As” from the File toolbar menu; save with your first name, last name, & date you submit application (Example: RodneyAnthony09302017).
NOTE: The Word version will prompt you to either Open, Save or Save as. Select “Save as” when prompted then save with your first name, last name, & date to be submitted.
- Complete the application: Go to the document saved on your computer then type your information into the form. Remember to click “Save” before closing the document to save your information.
- Submit the application: Attach your saved document with the date submitted and Email the completed application to Rodney Anthony, [email protected] and in the subject line please put Partners in Policymaking Application.
- You may fax your application to (225) 342-1970;
- You may mail you application to:
Louisiana Developmental Disabilities CouncilAttn: Partners in Policymaking®P.O. Box 3455Baton Rouge, LA 70821 – 3455
- For questions or assistance with filling out and submitting your application please contact: